Your Ultimate Day Trip
from Myrtle Beach to Charleston
Departing Tuesdays & Thursdays from Dillard’s Department Store and Coastal Grand Mall, 100 Coastal Grand Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. Join us for the perfect day trip from Myrtle Beach to Charleston – the gem of a city that readers of bother Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast voted the #1 destination in the U.S! Your luxury coach will meet you at the pick up location for your round trip daytrip to Charleston, SC. We have been operating this daytrip for 20 years and have curated the best tours and activities to give you a great overview of The Holy City! Your adventure awaits…
- 7:00 AM: Depart Myrtle Beach for your approx. 2 hour ride down the coast to Charleston
- 8:30-9:00 AM: Restroom stop along the way
- 9:00-9:30 AM: Arrive in downtown Charleston
- 9:30-10:30 AM: Optional Palmetto Carriage Works Tour
- If you opt not to upgrade to the Carriage Tour, you will have extended shopping time in The Historic Market
- If you add the Carriage Tour upgrade, you’ll have time in the Market after the Carriage Tour as you make your way back to the bus
- 11:10-11:15 return to the bus to be transported to Charleston Harbor Tours for a 90 minute live narrated, harbor of history tour with boxed lunch (snack bar and full bar available on board as well)
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM – Charleston Harbor Tour aboard the Carolina Belle
- 1:00 PM return to bus for transport to Boone Hall Plantation
- 1:30 PM – 3:45 PM Enjoy your time at Boone Hall Plantation. You can roam the grounds and gardens, take the plantation house tour, learn from the exhibits in the historic slave cabins, listen to the Gullah Theater presentation and stroll through the butterfly pavilion (seaonal).
- After Boone Hall, you will be transported back to the starting location in Myrtle Beach and arrive between 5:30-6:00 PM
Boone Hall Plantation Tour
Explore the 738-acre plantation to see the historic brick slave cabins, a smokehouse, and a cotton gin. Costumed hostesses provide guided tours and reveal to you a true sense of Southern elegance, strife, charm, and beauty.
Charleston City Market
Shop the historic Charleston’s City Market, established in the 1790s. The market stretches for four city blocks, and hosts over 200 vendors. It is the largest art market in the Southeast and has won Charleston’s choice for Local Art for the past 4 years.
Don’t Need Transportation From Myrtle Beach to Charleston?
Take advantage of this combo package on your own schedule. Enjoy a unique experience combining three of Charleston’s most respected and reliable tour companies, Charleston Harbor Tours, Palmetto Carriage Works and Boone Hall Plantation, on your own.