A Cruise Through History
Relaxing 90-Minute Tour Departing Daily from Convenient Downtown Location
Climb aboard the Carolina Belle to enjoy the beauty of the Charleston Harbor and learn the rich history of the Holy City. During the scenic and relaxing 90-minute tour, you will see over 75 landmarks and points of interest including stunning up close views of Fort Sumter!
Your professional USCG licensed captain will narrate history, sights, and facts about the Charleston Harbor as you pass locations critical to the history of the United States.
While aboard the Carolina Belle, you’ll get close-up views of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Forts Moultrie and Johnson: Confederate and Union army
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state-of-the-art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
- Dolphins skimming the surface of the water and pelicans diving for food
2020 Daily Harbor
Tours ScheduleOur schedule is currently limited due to COVID-19. Due to limited capacity, advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
December 22 & 23 – 1:30 PM
December 24 & 26-31 – 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4 PM Sunset
We are closed on Christmas Day.
Harbor Tours on the Lady:
January 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31 – 1:30 & 4pm Sunset
February 5-7 – 1:30 & 4pm Sunset
Charleston Harbor Tours aboard the Carolina Belle are operating the following schedule:
This family-friendly, relaxing, and insightful cruise is best way to discover the Holy City and its famous harbor!
The 80-foot Carolina Belle features graceful, classic lines. During your cruise, choose between the boat’s two decks – a climate-controlled Main Salon and an Observation Deck – or spend time enjoying the spectacular harbor views from each.